All orders are shipped with a flat rate of $7.50. They will be shipped through USPS or UPS.
All claims for shortages or damages must be made within five days after receipt of goods.
If there is a manufacturing defect our items are under warranty for 90 days from date of purchase by the end user.
If an item is being returned because you ordered incorrectly, a credit will be given less 10% restocking fee.
We do not refund shipping and handling charges, nor do we pay the cost to return items for a refund. For items initially sold with free shipping, refunds will be reduced by our actual cost of shipping the original order or $7.50, whichever is greater.
An RA (Return Authorization) number needs to be obtained prior to items being returned. Once an RA is processed, a credit invoice is produced if applicable, or the item is replaced per request.
A credit is not allowed for the following reasons:
- The five day receipt/interval is exceeded.
- It is obvious the item has been heavily used/abused.
- Item returned is store worn or damaged and/or parts have been removed.
- Items are warehouse damaged.
- The product being returned is not ours.